quinta-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2010

I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A - the mind is a terrible thing to taste...

C'mon, man! Let me fucking sleep! Yes, I'm finding myself in the same situation. I'm gonna die in a few hours. It's thursday, you know? It's the worst day of the week. After a day like thursday, all you want to do is kill yourself. Nah, I'm kidding, but it's something close to that. I'm glad I got you to brighten up my day! I'm sorry you have to read this kind of wierd shit again, but it's the middle of the night and I've got nothing to do. I should take some pills or something, this is getting really annoying!

Long nights, long days. They go by and I'm constantly half-asleep. I'm sedated. I wasn't always like this. I used to have good nights, I used to sleep. Now I just... wait. I wait for the daylight to come. No matter how I try to distract myself, nights like these go on so slowly. That's why I'm writing this. I'm slowly becoming a modern-day vampire. The difference is i'm not a complete fucking faggot, unlike those Twilight wannabes. Some Twilight teen addicts are gonna try to kill me for saying this, but fuck it. Fuck them! At least they sleep at night...!

Adjust your seatbelt, take a deep breath and close your eyes, because I'm still thinking of taking you to Polaris. I think it's always the middle of the night up there, it would be the only place where I could actually spend one entire night sleeping. I should stop thinking about crazy shit and start worrying about tomorrow. Even after the day we're gonna endure, I don't think I'm gonna sleep tomorrow night. The difference is I already know it, it's so much easier to prepare the program! I wish you were here with me. But our time will come and I know exactly when it's going to be.

Raise your hand if you have miserable nights. I'm raising mine right now. It's stupid, considering I'm alone in my bedroom, staring at my computer. If I'm being watched, those fuckers are having a laugh on me. That means they owe me a beer. Or a sleeping pill. That would be nice, after nights spent laughing at my expense. I could go to bed and try to sleep, but that would be just a waste of my fucking time, because I would not be able to do it. It's better to stay here and write stupid shit. I'm still wasting my time, but I'm wasting yours too. At least I know I'm not alone in this mindfucking trip.

After wasting my time (and yours, as I said) writing my second note of the week, I'm starting to get hungry. I feel like trashing one of those 24/7 stores and stealing all their food. My mom would be happy if I suddently came home with bags and bags (and bags!) of food. Cookies, fries, that kind of shit. Shit that gets you fat. I really like that kind of food! As I think about it, the thought that maybe stealing food isn't a good idea is starting to penetrate into this thick skull of mine. I think I'm gonna assault my kitchen and eat everything that satisfies my hunger. Did you notice that the first letter of each paragraph is a letter of your name? Yeah, it's on purpose. How couldn't it be? Well, I think I'm gonna leave you alone. In case you're concerned, it's 5 a.m. Love you <3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário