terça-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2010

I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A - A letter to a special someone...

I can't sleep, for the third night in a row. I've watched all the same old movies over and over again. Listened to the same old albums, over and over again! I feel like I'm a mile away from the whole world. Time passes in front of my eyes and it laughs. Fuck you, man! Shit, I'm not stressed, I feel great! My life, in general, is great! At least it has been for the last three weeks. Everything that happens to me seems part of a constant dream. I'm daydreaming, constantly. I'm living a fucking dream and think that's good! Is it? Well, this has nothing to do with my difficulties to get some fucking sleep, I know. But the contents of this note have nothing to do with... anything. I'm just bored and unable to rest.

Now that you know that this whole note is just a pile of monkey crap, I want to talk a little more about stuff. Did I mention I'm bored? Yeah, I think I did. Forget it. My dream is to take your hand (yeah, YOUR hand!) and just leave. If you're really interested in what I'm saying, you're wondering where would we go. Probably you're not interested and you're not wondering where would we go, but I'll tell you, anyway: Polaris. Yes, my favourite destination is about 430 light-years away from our planet. Still, I think we would have fun. I can imagine all the postcards! "Hi mom, I'm having a great time here, Polaris is really great, it has nice beaches and the people are great! Did I tell you they only drink tequilla? How're things down there?". Fucking Polaris, man!

So, are you still wasting your time reading this? Great, then! Love it! Let me tell you a little bit about myself: i'm bored and I can't sleep, for the third night in a row. I think I already told you that, let's move on! Do you wanna know what I'm doing? No? I'm checking the weather for this morning. It's going to rain again. I don't like umbrellas. What used do they have when you have a kick-ass Slayer hoodie? In fact, I'm not going to use my Slayer hoodie this morning, you told me it needs a wash... It really does. I should think about it, but not right now. I don't need that kind of thoughts breaking through my creative juice. I think I'm gonna wear the Motörhead hoodie, it's kick-ass too!

Once upon a time, there was this kid. He was bored and he couldn't sleep. Oh, I've already told you that one, don't wanna do it again. I don't like repeating myself at all, it gets annoying, at one point. Do you know what's also annoying? If I said "Justin Bieber", it would be too obvious, so... I think I'm gonna be obvious. Justin Bieber's fucking annoying. I don't support death penalty in most cases, but when we're talking about Justin Bieber, I think I would make an exception. I think we should riot against abominations like that guy. Instead of trying to kill Barack Obama, those CIA psycho boys could try to kill Bieber. All I ask is one try, c'mon! Slaughter that no-good motherfucker!

Maybe you should stop reading this. But maybe I don't want you to stop reading this. Who knows? Who cares? I was gonna tell you I'm bored but you already know that. My room is surrounded by a mist. It doesn't bother me, it won't until I can't see anything. In fact, I like it. It gives my bedroom a mystifying look. One think I miss is my lamp. I miss it's light, although I also enjoy the darkness. Sometimes I step on some shit, I fall and I look like a jerk. I think I really need some light in here. Even during the day, I feel like it's the middle of the night in here. It's wierd, but I like it! I like the darkness, my heavy metal pictures on the wall, my broken glass, my computer, my ultra-powerful speakers, the organized mess. I like to think my bedroom has supernatural powers. And I'm starting to think it's true!

No, I can't believe it. You survived! But how long can you take? If you got here, I can consider myself one lucky bastard! I'm almost over, I believed. But I'm still bored and I still can't sleep. Do you know what time it is? I don't either. I'll see when I'm done writing this piece of shit. I'm listening to the new Motörhead album, it's decent! Their last show was complete rubbish, they played a few of those classic hits, but the sound itself was shitty. Oh, and I got my ass-kicked at the previous concert, Soulfly! A bleeding nose and moshing in a show full of sound issues don't mix, I'm telling you. You probably couldn't give two shits about this, I mean, it's just me talking nonsense. But, shit, I'm fucking bor... Ah, you know it, I'll save my speech!

I really should get to sleep, I'm supposed to get up soon, it's only a matter of time. But you know I can't get some fucking sleep, don't you? And you also know that I'm extremely bored, that's why I'm writing this. For some reason, you're the only thing that comes to my mind tonight. I think you realized I'm writing to you, even though you're sleeping like the angel you are. I don't want to text you, you could wake up and then I would be mindfucked for the rest of the week. Ah, shit, I'm surprised you're even reading this, I'd give up on the first paragraph. This is probably the worst thing ever written, and I swear, I'm not doing it on purpose. Now I wanna see the sunrise for the third time in a row.

After you get through all this shit, you will realize it was not worth it. I know it, you know it. But I'm just so bored... I keep forgetting you already know it. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, it's certainly not my intention, really! This is almost over, I swear. The words are starting to run away from me, i'm using them with a shit purpose. They don't deserve to be used like this. And you don't deserve having to read this. But if you already got here, don't stop now. It's the end of the line. I just can't think, and that means I can't write. Finally, you're getting rid of this nightmare. I shall now end this note, it's just too fucking long. What time is it? Oh, almost 4 a.m. Fuck it, I'm gonna do something else. Thank you for reading this. I love you! <3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário