sexta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2010

Sunrise to Sunset

Days and nights come and go, I watch them passing by
My eyes just remain glazed, my mind is flying high
My soul's frozen in time, can you hear me when I shout?
You're the one who can save me, unlock the door and let me out
I'm waiting here for you, from sunrise to sunset..

No matter how I try, I just can't break the ice
The sun is going down on me, I don't want to pay this price
I'm feeling weaker as I die inside this prison's cell
You're the one who can save me, release me from this hell
I'm burning here for you, from sunrise to sunset...

As I say these words to you, I only hope that you can hear
You see me dying and you don't know, now I'm drowning in my fear
I only want you to know that you're all that matters to me
You're the one who can save me, I'm right here, I hope you see
I will love you forever, from sunrise to sunset...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário