quinta-feira, 8 de julho de 2010

Love Song

I met that girl on a rainy Saturday night
I had no reason to live, no purpose to fight
I had seeds of hatred planted in my brain
I was living in a prison, trapped with ball and chain

On our first conversation, I didn't know what to say
I was kinda angry with the whole damn world that day
I thought to myself: "What does she want from me?"
I was searching everywhere, but I just couldn't see

We started to talk more and slowly I was finding
The reason to start living, the purpose to start fighting
I just fell in love and started to feel the pain
Released from my shoulders, I was brought to life again

I was finally in peace, I was living hard and fast
I was enjoying every moment, my life was the best
When she passed by me, my heart started to beat quick
I had nothing else to find, nothing else to seek

Her voice was inside my brain, I was lost in her sweet eyes
I felt comfort by her side, for my own surprise
I thought that love was something I couldn't feel
But then I met that blue-eyed girl and I knew that love was real

I had to tell her my feelings, I just couldn't let it go
Though her feelings or reactions were something I didn't know
I told her how I felt and she turned her back on me
I saw my whole world crashing, without her I couldn't be

An ocean of tears started running through my face
I just couldn't stop crying, I felt a damn disgrace
There was no sun shining through the hole I was in
I entered a whole new place in a world i had never seen

Thinking my life was over, I started gazing at the sky
All I could hear was her voice, all I could do was cry
I screamed her name so loud, hoping for divine intervention
But I didn't get any cure to my dangerous addiction

The only thing I hoped was to hear her voice again
Though it was the only thing that was stuck inside my brain
I only thought about the past, and her faded memory
I wanted her to be with me, but I knew it wasn't meant to be

I was living harder and faster, getting drunk every day
The only thing I wanted was to send the pain away
But it didn't go anywhere, it was planted in my heart
I wanted to run away, to come back to the start

Being a prisioner of love, I started to crash down
I contemplated suicide, wanted to overdose or drown
But I realized my cries were not in vain
When she appeared in my life again

The grey clouds disappeared, the sky turned blue
Her smiled looked so real, her words sounded so true
But I was fooled again, she stabbed me in the heart
Now she's gone from my life, and I am truly torn apart

Like everything in life, there's a lesson to be learned
Don't ever fall in love, you'll end up getting burned
I'm still suffering today, but I'm well enough alone
My memories of yesterday are nothing but dust n' bones

1 comentário:

  1. Mano, essa era a nossa musica secreta !

    Agora a sério... Está profundo e gosto mesmo muito da última parte.

    Estou feliz por ver que estás a melhorar.

    Passo a Passo, o espectáculo tem de continuar ;)

    <3

    ResponderEliminar