quinta-feira, 22 de julho de 2010

Set Me Free

I'm sick of the love songs filling my head with shit,
They all make me want to break down and cry
I relive old memories, my heart is constantly kicked
By the demons in my brain and the girl I wanted mine
I wanna destroy the feelings that make me fucking sad,
Why has love has to be like this, so bitter and so bad?
I was dragged into this pit, now I'm kicking my way out
I was left there by the girl I couldn't live without
I just wanna leave this place, I'm sick of feeling pain
If I don't escape this hell I think I'm gonna go insane
All I see is black and the reflexion of her eyes,
But she's not there for me, she can't hear my cries
Her voice invades my head, she talks about my pain
She tells me I'm loser and the only one to blame
For the crying, and the smashing and the screams that call her name
All I want is to break free, to be normal once again
I just wanna fix the heartache that is messing with my brain

SET ME FREE!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário