quarta-feira, 21 de julho de 2010

Twisted Love

When I first met you, it all began to look so bright
I had found my inspiration, I thought I'd seen the light
I didn't had anybody but you in my sight
I kept thinking about you all day and all night

You gave me shivers all the time, I thought you were the one
But one day it all crashed down and you were simply gone
I searched for my inspiration, but I didn't find none
Then it all came to my mind, you are rotten to the bone

One day I'll find you and scream right in your face
I'll fill your heart with wounds that will take some time to stitch
I'll take my sweet revenge and leave without a trace
Just remember one thing: payback's a fucking bitch

My heart imploded in your face, and you didn't even see
I felt my eyes burning, voices telling me I shouldn't be
I thought about suicide, murder and massive destruction
You're the one to blame for my heart's putrifaction

I thought you were different, but you're a bitch that just wants dick
I saw perfection in you before, now you just make me sick
I believed you were an angel sent for me from above
You left me bleeding on the highway, but I can't leave this twisted love

One day I'll find you and look right in your eye
I wanna fill your heart with pain, just like what you did to me
I'm gonna expose the truth to you, and make you wanna die
I'm turning my back forever, but deep inside you'll always be

1 comentário:

  1. Foda-se pás putas pá!

    Acho que nunca fiz um comentário tão pouco construtivo, mas esta frase diz tudo xD

    ResponderEliminar